KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter '09






We had a great Easter last weekend and I am finally getting around to writing about it!  I have to say that I love love love tradition!!!  It is what makes holidays so wonderful!  We had our annual Egg Dying Party at my mom and dad's house for the big annual Easter Egg Hunt at their house on Saturday.  Then we had egg hunts at our house and then at Grandma & Grandpa Koch's with a yummy dinner on Sunday.  The boys wore their new Easter outfits - a first for matching.  They will also wear them at Aunt Rachel's wedding in a few weeks. Don't they look cute?  Carson was sure to put holes in his brand new pants that day to make sure I didn't forget that he is all boy.  It was so much fun and a true celebration of Christ's Resurrection.  We love to Party!!!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Wish I could have been there!