KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't Run Stop Lights - DUH!!!

Ok, I got ANOTHER ticket last night - this time running a red light that I KNOW was yellow when I entered the intersection.  I was out running errands, you know, last minute Easter shopping, when I made a left turn on a YELLOW light and got pulled over.  Little lady officer did not agree, however, and gave me a big old ticket - my second in less than 6 months.  Looks like I'll be going to traffic court to fight this one so I can maybe keep my license and my insurance - wish me luck!!

3 comments:

nicole said...

You are turning into a menance on the road. I'm telling my dad so it makes the family newsletter :)

Unknown said...

It will be headlines. What is your problem??

Tamra said...

Get off the phone while you are driving =)!!!