KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Monday, February 16, 2009

Please Take Me With You!


Chris and Kyle went skiing for Kyle's birthday this morning ....really early I might add.  Ryan woke up, of course, and wanted all his snow stuff on, too.   You have never seen a sadder person when they went out the door without him.  It just broke my heart, but I had to take a picture anyway....mean mommy!

It reminds me of the first time I went skiing with my brother, Chad, and ended up in the hospital with a destroyed knee that cost my parents thousands of dollars and myself months in surgeries and rehab.  I am trying not to panic today and wished him well this morning with a smile on my face.....AM I CRAZY?????!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

This is such a sad little face! Poor guy. Life is so hard when you're a little kid :)