KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Zoe




Well, mom finally gave in to getting a dog since I "promised" we would get one when Ryan got potty trained. It has been quite an ordeal finding the right dog. I have spent many countless hours researching kinds of dogs that are good for children and then trying to find an adult dog that was housebroken, purebred, socialized to little children, didn't bark, obedient, was little but not too little so Ryan wouldn't hurt it, wouldn't eat our ferret Sadie, current on shots, fixed, didn't cost a fortune and didn't live too far away for pick up. It was a BIG task to put it lightly.

This is Zoe. She is a miniature American Eskimo. She is 4 years old and absolutely beautiful and perfect for our little family minus the fact that she sheds and has to be groomed regularly. She is Carson's responsibility and he takes it very seriously. She is overweight and steals food so we have her on a diet and going for many walks every day. We'll skinny her up in no time!!

Welcome little Zoe - we love you!!!

2 comments:

nicole said...

I'm so glad you finally joined the cool moms club. Zoe looks so cute!!! She sounds perfect. And shedding, shmedding. Just invest in a very good quality vacuum.

Hailey Happens said...

Jody! He is adorable. I promised the same thing to my kids. At least I have some time to kill before I have to make good on my promise!