KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Monday, August 17, 2009

Moosehorn!!





We really really love Moosehorn and fishing!!  This year we went two times - one of which Kyle broke his thumb.  But the second time was just wonderful!  Kyle and Carson both caught fish and Cole had several "almosts".  We also hiked up to the  beautiful meadow that I love and feel like I have been going to all my life probably because I have.  So many great memories there as a child and now for my children to remember.  I love tradition and being together as a family!

3 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Looks like so much fun!! Can you believe summers about done, and another school is about to start.. why does the time go by so fast??
Atleast it will get a little quieter at my house during the days! :)

Tamra said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I love it that you all get out and really have fun! You look great Jody! Miss you always.

nicole said...

Did you guys stop and get ice cream on the way? Wish I could have been there!