KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello - Poison Control?

Ryan is Trouble!! Yesterday he got up on my bathroom counter, opened the medicine cabinet, got the child-proof top off the Children's Tylenol and had a little "candy" eating party.  I found them and panicked and called poison control.  They said he'd be fine, but it really scared me.  Later, I found my anti-viral meds open (also with a child-proof cap on and out of reach) spilled out and one chewed up and spit out - I am soooo thankful they taste yucky!!!  Can you just see me having to call poison control a second time in one day?  What happened to children can't open child-proof caps?  And, by the way, Where Was His Mother?????!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather Ann said...

OH MY!!! I'm so glad Ryan's okay, so scary!! Don't ya just love this age, when they get into EVERYTHING they shouldn't?!? Just the other day I caught Presley in the middle of climbing up by our fish tank, with a fish net, explaining to me she is going to "catch a fish"!! We keep that net, down the hall in a cupboard, I didn't even know she knew where it was!! I am constantly having to worry, okay where is presley now!! Between that and un-rolling the toliet paper all the way and stuffing it in the toliet! AAAHHH!! I swear her terrible two's started the day she turned 2!!! CRAZY KIDS!!!