KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Parties & Performances

This week has been full of planning and carrying out Christmas School parties for my kids.  Cole had a sing-along program and visit from Santa at Challenger which was nice for mom since all I had to do was come and watch and video.  I was in charge of a game for Carson's class party that I forgot about until the very last minute the night before.  Needless to say, time searching google and then cutting up Bingo cards and running to the store early the next morning and we were ready to go.  I was in charge of Kyle's class's party since I am the room mother.  We played the candy bar game, did a book gift exchange, had a Skittle relay and then donuts and pop.  We also had a band concert for Kyle and two Christmas performances for his break-dancing.  I added a video of the break-dancing below.  Anyway, a very very busy week that I have thoroughly enjoyed but am glad it is over!

No comments: