KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Case of the Missing Wallet

So, Chris's wallet went missing a few days ago, but he didn't tell me anything about it until tonight.  Then he started to realize it wasn't going to reappear on its own and enlisted my help to find it.  We looked ALL over but it was nowhere to be found.  "Where could it be?" we kept asking ourselves.  Then......we realized....our cute little mischievous little boy LOVES to throw everything away and, sure enough, Chris went out to the garbage can, looked through the kitchen garbage I had thrown out just that morning, and found his wallet.  Very disgusting, but true!  What are we going to do with this little boy of ours?!  

In the end we are just very grateful that he did not flush it down the toilet and that I didn't get the kitchen garbage out to the trash can BEFORE the garbage man came this morning.  These little blessings make our lives so much easier!!  We are so thankful!

1 comment:

'Zo Lamas said...

At least your little boy is very clean. My full grown husband leaves actual litter all over the house. I'm excited to see you again in a couple weeks :)