KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat & Chili Cook-off




This is us at our yearly Trunk or Treat last Friday.  It is a great time with the whole neighborhood.  I am proud to say that, yes, that is my cheerleading outfit from high school that I could still wear (just shows you how fat I was in high school) AND (we won't mention that I couldn't breathe all night).  Anyway, Ryan wouldn't sit still for a pic, so you get him running to me while I run away from him.  Cole was Jack Sparrow - soooo cute, and Carson is that Alien in case you can't tell.  The pic with me and my friend, Becky, is fun since she was wearing all 80's stuff and had her hair just like I still wear mine - ha ha!  I loved taking a walk down memory lane with her outfit!  We had a great time, though my chili didn't win...so sad!

2 comments:

Heather Ann said...

okay can I throw up now - knowing you can still fit in your cheerleading outfit from high school!! Course some people just have good genes! NOT ME! How come I'm only 11 weeks and ALREADY have a belly & have gained over 5 lbs! What will I look like in May a beached whale? Okay, now that I'm depressed I'm going to go eat some chocolate cake, leftover from jaeden's birthday last night! hehehe.. LUV YA!

nicole said...

Your kids look so cute, and I'm very impressed with you still fitting into your cheerleading outfit! When I first read the beginning of your blog, I thought you were saying one of your kids dressed up like a cheerleader, and I was a little worried...