KOCH FAMILY

KOCH FAMILY
Mom, Dad, Kyle, Carson, Cole, Ryan

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Helper?!


Ryan definitely has a favorite person in our house - and that would be Dad!  Everything Daddy does is something he must do, too.  Can't say Chris appreciated this moment as much as mommy since Ryan kept sweeping through the dirt as soon as Chris got it into a pile.  He is such a big helper?!

P.S. For those of you jealous people out there wondering why Chris is sweeping and mopping, I want you to know that I do all the toilets and bathrooms and he is such a sweetheart to help do his share of the inside work - I am a lucky woman!

1 comment:

Heather Ann said...

You ARE a lucky women.. Kelly would rather "pay someone" to clean the house then to have himself do it! AND I have a hard time forking out that kind of money - for that, its expensive!! BUT he actually helped this weekend, I think when he saw how dirty everything was getting he decided to help! OH BUT my kids are AWESOME toliet cleaners, thats one thing I won't do! So good for you for doing that!
YEAH, so with my house clean I think we're good for another month! hehehe